- Race performance CaTCHER software inside
- More than 15 billions of possible tuning customizations
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5 minutes, depending on the truck model
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds.
- Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text.
- No tools required, no fuses to pull.
- USB built in for simple updates .
- Most complete keyboard in the industry.
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware.
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
- RPM limiter up to 4200
- Power on Demand
- Ability to adjust low and high level timing, high and low level rail pressure, high and low level duration and torque management to suit your needs
- No need for a PC. No need to know about binary code. No need to spend countless hours on complicated software. No need to become a software engineer to fine tune your truck!
- The SSR delivers the right combination of performance parameters to fully customize your engine. No matter what modifications you have done to it! Whatever race and class you want to compete in, the SSR is the answer!
The SSR provides just one base performance software that takes care of all the limiting factors like the speed / RPM / Torque & boost limiters. Then you will need to fine tune the injection duration, injection timing and rail pressure to the truck’s needs. The three most critical performance parameters in a Diesel engine!
In order to allow the complete customization of the performance software to the particular engine’s needs, the SSR provides 50 levels each for the following parameters:
- Low Load injection Timing ( LLT )
- High Load injection Timing ( HLT )
- Low Load injection Duration ( LLD )
- High Load injection duration ( HLD )
- Low Load Rail Pressure ( LLRP )
- High Load Rail Pressure ( HLRP )
POWER ON DEMAND DETAILS:
- 100 power levels selectable in just one second during the driving
- It’s easy: just type the preferred power level directly on Smarty keyboard, from 00 to 99. That’s all!
- For safety reason, the truck waits that the throttle is released before applying the new power level