Transform your F-150 Raptor into the ultimate BEAST with Rough Country’s 4.5in Lift Kit. This innovative kit is designed to retain key components of the factory suspension so that you get the stance and lift height you want while maintaining the balance of smooth highway ride quality and off-road performance that Ford built into this impressive platform.
Give your F-150 Raptor enough ground clearance to run up to 37×12.50 tires for an aggressive, lifted stance that compliments the rugged, monster design of the Raptor build. This all-inclusive kit features a set of front and rear crossmembers, lifted knuckles and a set of anti-wrap, fabricated rear blocks with built-in bumpstops!
Rough Country’s 4.5in F-150 Raptor kit is designed to preserve factory like performance and handling. This kit utilizes a strut spacer assembly, which provides lift while retaining the factory strut. A rear shock extension assembly preserves the factory upgraded shock absorbers, allowing you to get the full effect of the specially-designed OEM components. This kit also preserves the factory track width, keeping everything nice and tucked-in for a larger-than-life look! Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Retains factory shocks and struts for incredible ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Retains factory track width
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Includes fabricated, anti-wrap rear blocks w/ built-in bump stops
- maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Single Cab Models
- Requires cutting and drilling
- Factory Wheels cannot be used
- Aftermarket wheels must be 18in or larger
- Aftermarket wheels must NOT exceed 9in width / 0mm offset / 5in backspacing
- Due to manufacturing, dimension variances, and inflation, all tire and wheel combinations should be tested prior to installation
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|Cannot use factory wheels|
|Must use aftermarket wheels 18in or larger in diameter|
|aftermarket wheels must not exceed 9in in width, 0mm offset, and 5in backspacing|