This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the aggressive stance and capabilities it deserves; Stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our Heavy Duty Front and Rear Crossmembers, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets – all designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This whopping 7-inch Lift also comes with a set of rear 6-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues on inferior big lifts.
Also included are a set of our Nitrogen charged N3 Shocks! Offering the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, these shocks feature a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains stock track width.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- IMPORTANT! – Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- ONLY fits models equipped with factory Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with factory Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 35×12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|315/70 R17||17×9||–||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||–||–|
|2315/65 R18||18×9||–||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||–||–|
|235×12.50 R20||20×9||–||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|