Give your HD a total transformation that complements the look of your new truck with Rough Country’s Non-Torsion Drop 7-inch Suspension Lift Kit. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to give your truck an aggressive look and enough increased ride height to run up to 37-inch tires with a non-torsion drop design that keeps everything looking flush and clean underneath.
GM’s 2020 HD 2500 received a major redesign. Once lifted, this truck transforms into an absolute monster that will keep you smiling every time you see it. While some kits on the market leave your torsion bars hanging in plain view, Rough Country’s 7-inch lift features a non-torsion drop design that keeps everything tucked in and tidy, effectively giving you more ground clearance and a much cleaner look that fits in better with the overall design of your new truck.
This kit also includes a set of front and rear crossmembers that are laser cut from durable US steel for a precise fit and feature an “RC” logo that displays prominently at the front of the vehicle. Each kit also features lifted knuckles, a beefy differential skid plate, and a set of Rough Country’s N3 Nitrogen-charged shock absorbers that provide an incredibly smooth, factory-like ride quality both on and off-road. A set of rear anti-wrap rear blocks help prevent axle wrap even under the tremendous torque provided by this ¾ ton truck.
Best of all, this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Clean, Non-torsion Drop Design
- Laser-cut crossmember for precise fit
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Maintains the stock track width
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drilling or modifying of the differential
- No drivetrain modifications required
- Includes our latest application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance
|2020-2020||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2020-2020||4WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|