- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Cutting and drilling is required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Only fits models with Aluminum or Stamped Steel lower control arms.
|2014-2020||4WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|2,35×12.50 R22||Factory 22||–||–||–|
|1,305/55 R20||Aftermarket 20||–||–||–|
|1 Factory 22in wheels can be run a 35in tire but require 1/4in wheel spacers, light trimming,and adjustment of the factory step|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|
Take a look at our YouTube Page HERE to see our latest work!
Check Out Our Facebook Page Here!
Take a look at all the Rough Country Lifts HERE!