- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Designed to run 35×12.50 tires
- One-piece quality cast CNC machined knuckles
- Integrated skid plate does not sacrifice ground clearance
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Requires minor modification to the front differential
- If equipped with factory 17-inch wheels and purchasing new wheels – the new wheels must be 17-inch or larger.
- Use of a 35 x 12.50 tire may require modification to the front valance.
- If equipped with a gas engine, then an exhaust reroute modification may be needed for front driveshaft clearance.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
|2001-2010||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2001-2010||4WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|315/70 R17||17×9||–||-12 to 0mm|
|315/65 R18||18×9||–||-12 to 0mm|
|315/55 R20||20×9||–||-12 to +12mm|