Our innovative HD lift doesn’t just look like it came from the showroom floor, it drives like it did too. This kit doesn’t widen the stock track width, and the Non Torsion Drop design keeps everything at optimum angles, leaving that factory feel to handling corners and turns. A full set of Nitrogen charged N3 Shock Absorbers offer 10-Stage velocity sensitive valving, and are custom valved for each model kit we offer – meaning you get a set of shocks designed to preserve your factory ride quality.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Maintains the stock track width
- Torsion bars stay in the factory location
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drilling or modifying of the differential
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance
- Factory rear overload springs will NEED to be removed on equipped models.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must use 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels due to larger calipers/rotor.
|2011-2019||2WD||Chevy||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2011-2019||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2011-2019||2WD||Chevy||Silverado 3500 HD|
|2011-2019||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 3500 HD|
|2011-2019||2WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
|2011-2019||4WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
|2011-2019||2WD||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD|
|2011-2019||4WD||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|295/60 R20||20×9||–||0 to -12mm|
|Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must run 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels|